štvrtok 20. mája 2010

Jewish humour II


Have fun with us and Jewish jokes:
• Jew pilot
• Q: Is one permitted to ride in an airplane on the Sabbath?
• A: Yes, as long as your seat belt remains fastened. In this case, it is considered that you are not riding, you are wearing the plane.

• Two boys
• Two little boys talking:
• I'm getting operated on tomorrow
• Oh? What are they going to do?
• Circumcise me!
• I had that done when I was just a few days old.
• Did it hurt?
• I couldn't walk for a year!

• A Penny Saved
• Abe's son arrives home from school puffing and panting, sweat rolling down his face. "Dad, you'll be so proud of me" he says, "I saved a dollar by running behind the bus all the way home." "Oy" says Abe, "You could have run behind a taxi and saved $20"

• Truer Words Were Never spoken
• A little Jewish boy was telling his mother about how he had won a part in a play that was being done at school. His mother asked, "What is the part you will play, Saul?" Saul responded, "I shall play the Jewish husband," to which the mother replied, "Well, you go right back to that teacher and tell her that you want a SPEAKING part!"

• Another Stamp
• Moishe walks into a post office to send a package to his wife.
• The postmaster says, "This package is too heavy, you'll need another stamp."
• Moishe replies, "And that should make it lighter?!"

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára